This currency is exclusively obtainable in the Olympus section, if you’re on mobile you need OCO Pro in order to access it.
The maximum amount of deltas you can get is 49 per week.
There are 2 modes in Olympus: Speedrun and Marathon.
At the end of the week, by playing them, you get:
- 20 deltas if you arrive 1st;
- 15 deltas if you arrive 2nd;
- 10 deltas if you arrive 3rd;
- 7 deltas if you arrive 4th;
- 6 deltas if you arrive 5th;
- 5 deltas if you arrive 6th;
- 4 deltas if you arrive 7th;
- 3 deltas if you arrive 8th;
- 2 deltas if you arrive 9th;
- 1 delta if you arrive 10th.
Some easier but slower ways to earn deltas are:
- Perfecting all the 6 levels in the Speedrun Training page – 2 deltas;
- Perfecting at least 6 levels out of 9 in the Marathon Training page – 3 deltas;
- Perfecting all the 9 levels in the Selected page – 4 deltas;
In this guide the completion of a level, the achievement of its perfect time and perfect taps are going to be called segments, in fact, by perfecting a level, you can see 3 segments appearing and each one of them is worth a specific amount of bIts.
This is the most common currency, you can get them basically everywhere; you get:
- the amount of bits in a level by completing it (min. 1 – max. 20);
- 20 bits for completing an auto level and for each segment of an easy level;
- 40 bits for each segment of a medium level;
- 50 bits for every achievement in the Novice page;
- 100 bits for each segment of a hard level and a level from the Play section, and for every achievement in the Semi-Pro page;
- 150 bits for each segment of an extreme level and for every achievement in the Pro page;
- 250 bits for every achievement in the Master page;
- 300 bits for each segment of an ultimate level;
- 1000 bits for every achievement in the Godlike page (except Paradoxical).
If that’s not enough, you can get:
- 50 bits for every like exchanged;
- 300 bits for every delta exchanged.
Just go into the Shop section to exchange as many likes / deltas as you want!
The only way to get this currency is by creating levels and uploading them online.
Likes are given by people who complete your levels, so the best way to get those shiny blue hearts is to create good levels.
Although some people may not know about this feature; so, if you see someone not liking your level, it doesn’t necessarily mean they dislike it.
Because of this: if the difficulty of your level/s is easier, you will get more likes but your creator quality percentage will drop, while if it is harder, you will get less likes but your cq% will rise.