For Occupy Mars: The Game players who want to use a custom logo, this guide will explains how to add a custom Patch Logo for the Suit and Tablet.
Custom Suit/Tablet Logo in Occupy Mars
It is really simple to use a custom Logo in Occupy Mars
- Your Image must be a .png with a size of 512×512 pixels
- Close the Game if opened.
- Navigate to …\Occupy Mars The Game\OccupyMars_Data\StreamingAssets\Patches\ and put your image in there
- Start the Game, edit your profile and select your Logo
- Easy as that!
That’s all we are sharing today in Occupy Mars: The Game How to Use a Custom Logo, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author El Risitas
- Occupy Mars: The Game Campaign Walkthrough Guide
- Occupy Mars: The Game Extremely Quick ATV Guide (Faster and Electrical Tips)
- Occupy Mars: The Game Anti-Meteorite Defense Guide
- Occupy Mars: The Game Basic Tips From Touch Down to Powering your Base