In this guide I’m going to talk about:
- Crafting and the weapon.
- Minions and it’s types.
- The world.
- The map & objectives.
Controls are another category
Crafting & the weapon
Okay, but why it is multipurpose?
Because it can transform into 120 different combinations
For you to be able to transform this weapon first you need to collect nanobots. Then from those, you can craft different elements.
You gain nanobots by shooting enemies and objectives.
There are 6 different elements. Elements determine projectile abilities and cost in Nanobots.
- Element categories
- Bullet type
- Projectile shell
- bullet types
- Not a shotgun
- Projectile shell
- Currently nothing
Now onto the crafting part:
How the hell do I craft?
On your left hand there is a screen attached to it.
The screen displays usefull informations like how many nanobots you have, currently equipped weapon elements and the cost of a shot in nanobots.
On that screen you can use your mouse to select an element category to craft.
Crafting can be done anywhere.
This is an older screen on a skin. (The screen will change if you play as a different skin.)
- The types
Now what these types do?
Don’t worry you can find out 1-2 yourself.
But i write it down if you can’t figure it out.
The explosive type will explode on death.
The forcefield type will make you, other friendly minions,players and structures invincible.
The healing type will heal you, other friendly minions and players.
The resurrect type will resurrect a friendly Minion on death.
These are all Minions and it’s types currently in game.
Probably there will be more.
The world of tomorrow is made entirely from nanobots banding together at a nanoscopic level to mimic the appearance of objects, characters and places out from human cultural environments they absorbed by disintegrating our world. In order to wage war certain nanobots are designated to provide a battleground on which fighting takes place. We have determined that they do this following a set of rules, chief of which is designing objects that are most conveniently designated to two categories:objects that are destructible and those that are not.
Indestructible objects are the floors, walls and ceillings.
To spice up the battle the battleground has FORCEFIELDS.
You and your allies can pass through blue forcefields but not red, same for the other team
No projectile will pass through.
Players and Minions are able to destroy objects depending on which kind of projectile they are firing. When an object is destroyed it has a 25% chance to grant 1-5 Nanobots. Presently, only Air and Fire Elementals have been observed to affect destructible objects.
Four levels of integrity
These objects can be destroyed using air and fire elemental combined with any barrel and bullet type.
- Level 2
- Combination of Air Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and any Barrel.
- Combination of Air Elemental with Regular Bullet type and Not a shotgun Barrel.
- Combination of Air Elemental with Regular Bullet type and Heavy Barrel.
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Regular Bullet type and any Barrel.
- Level 3
- Combination of Air Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Propulsion Barrel.
- Combination of Air Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Not a shotgun Barrel.
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and any Barrel.
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Regular Bullet type and Heavy Barrel.
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Regular Bullet type and Not a shotgun Barrel.
- Level 4
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Heavy Barrel.
- Combination of Fire Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Propulsion Barrel.
Destroyed objects are brought back into existence in their former place.
New objects CANNOT be created.
Minimum requirements for healing
- Level 1-3
- Combination of Heal Elemental with Explosions Bullet type
- Level 4
- Combination of Heal Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Heavy Barrel.
- Combination of Heal Elemental with Explosions Bullet type and Propulsion Barrel.
- Currently there is only one area that is explored, but there will be more.
The Map & objectives
This is the minimap on the robots arm.
On the minimap, you can see that the player is in the enemy room 1.
The 4 squares are the protectors.
Okay, your objectives are to destroy the enemy bank located in the last enemy room (EB on the minimap) But before that, you have to go through 2 enemy rooms that have 4 protectors and a tower with guns.
Be aware that these protectors are protecting the BIG tower with Big guns. That’s the final objective in an enemy room.
- Currently there is only one gamemode
- For Glory
The goal of this game is simple: Destroy 16 of the enemy’s structures and you Win
Two teams of 5, every team is allowed to create 75 minions during the game, 15 per player.
To keep things interesting they (the nanobots) completely redesign the battlefield every now and then.
‘Even I was suprised.’
These are Goblets that shows your rank.
In this picture, you can see the For Glory option. Above that, there will be stars.
You earn these by winning games. By winning games you also earn nanocoins.
I forgot to tell you that this screenshot is also the main menu.