For Microsoft Flight Simulator playersm this is a quick guide to troubleshoot a potential issue with TrackIR head tracking in MSF.
If your a regular flight simmer, chances are you have some sort of head tracking software. Most people have TrackIR 5.
When you first boot up Microsoft Flight, you may experience an issue where TrackIR doesn’t initially recognize Microsoft Flight as a title and head tracking will not work in game.
1. Make sure you start the TrackIR client BEFORE starting MSF
2. If it’s still not working, close MSF, and in the top right corner of the TrackIR client click the red update button. This update adds support for MSF.
3. Restart TrackIR, then MSF.
4. Head tracking should work!
P.S. If you don’t have TrackIR I HIGHLY recommend it
That’s all we are sharing today in Microsoft Flight Simulator How to Fix TrackIR, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Schnitzel
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Fix 0x10022190 & 0x5000000a Error
- Super Bernie World: Technical Issues Fix
- Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Crashes, Stuttering, Low FPS and Performance Fixes
- Broken Lines: How to Fix Resolution Issues