If you play Metro Exodus NG+ and having the bug of not having your weapons after selected the modification “my weapons”, this guide will help you fix the glitch, let’s check it out.
How to solve the glitch
- Turn of yout Steam, let it in offline mode;
- Go to Metro Exodus config./level past located in: C:\Users\(your user)\Saved Games\metro exodus\(your game number);
- Exclude the quick saves and the auto saves archives. (I recommend you to make a backup first, because you’ll exclude all playthrough in the quick save, but you won’t lose the chapters);
- Start the Metro Exodus game (remmember to keep Steam Offline);
- Go to the Chapter Section, choose the last one (named: finale), then whatch all the cutcene, when the credits come, you’ll be able to skip it and go to the main menu.
- Now you can start the NG+, select “my weapons”
How to see if it has worked
After you started the NG+, it will have the first scene, in the train, telling the history, so, after it ends, Artyom will enter the manhole. In this moment, you must see in Artyom’s arm: if it has any mod (compass, enemy mark, metal detector), it worked fine. If it not worked, try it again.
Its highly recommended to you NOT die for the watchmen in the Moscow level (first one, after enter the manhole). If you die, maybe you could lose all your weapon mod.
You’ll recive all your three weapons from previously playthrough after Yermak gives you the pistol, the knife and the battery light.
That’s all we are sharing today in Metro Exodus How to Fix My Weapons Glitch ( NG+), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to RafaelFPS1