For Marvel’s Avengers Beta players, this guide will show you how to enable tour high resolution texture pack, make sure you get the best graphical quality on day one!
Enable the High Resolution Texture Pack
Hidden away for every Beta owner on PC is a piece of DLC that Square Enix dubs the ‘Marvel’s Avengers Beta: High Resolution Texture Pack’. Enable it to ensure you get the best graphical quality on day one, but be aware it comes with an extra 20GB download (who knows how much more for the full game when that releases!).
To enable it:
-Go to the game page in your games library
-Click ‘Manage my 1 DLC’
-Check the box next to the High Res texture pack to enable it
The download will then begin. Have fun and enjoy the increased graphical fidelity if your PC can handle it!
Minimum Recommended Specs for Marvel’s Avengers
That’s all we are sharing today in Marvel’s Avengers Beta Enable Your High Resolution Texture Pack, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Venngeance
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta How to Link Account
- Marvel’s Avengers How to Start a New Game Without Losing Your Progress (Save File Location)
- Fantasy General II: Graphics Options Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Optimized Settings
- Terraria How to Create, Install and Use a Texture Pack 188.8.131.52 Guide