- Simply start the game you should earn it.
Without you Mall Mayhem would not have been possible.Nearly all achievements in the game are related to score earned on different levels.
Let’s start with the trick that allows us to get easy points.
- Click Play and select every single mode. When selected it should turn red, this will net us with a total of 10x multiplier to our score.
- Click Next, to reach mall select screen and instead of selecting a mall click back. Now repeat the process of selecting every mode again; clicking next and back.
- Every time you do this, your multiplier will keep increasing. So feel free to do this as many time as you feel like. we would recommend doing this around 5-10 times more than that would be overkill.
- When you are ready to play pick the modes you actually want to play with and select the mall you want.
- If you did this correctly you will notice a really high multiplier in the right corner when you start.
- This will allow you to reach all the score related achievements without any issues and unlock every single ability within a few minutes of playing, by simply smashing into different objects.
- The very first ability (Boost) is extremely useful for this.
Get 1,000,000 points in a single game.
Get 3,000,000 points in a single game.
Get 5,000,000 points in a single game.
Get 7,000,000 points in a single game.
If you play with every single mode enabled you should earn all upgrade related achievements without any problems, the only one we recommend disabling is Deadly Walls and Inversion for some of the high score requirements as you die too easily with that enabled.
- Get 2,500,000 points on any mall with the Blackout and Slippery Floors modes enabled.
Upgraded stability to Level 3.
- Get 5,000,000 points on any mall.
Upgraded the engine to Level 3.
- Get 1,500,000 points on any mall with the Earthquake and Inverted modes enabled.
Upgraded to 4WD.
- Get 500,000 points on any mall with all modes enabled.
Upgraded to a very chaotic and disorienting perspective.
- Have 15 near misses with shoppers in a single game.
- For this achievement we recommend disabling all game modes, and playing on any of the malls.
- Find a shopper, and simply drive near them watching carefully that they don’t start moving towards your car.
- I personally found a shopper that was just stuck in place and kept driving back and forth near him until the achievement unlocked.
Upgraded the brakes to Level 3.
Abilities are unlocked by reaching certain amount of points on different malls.
The score requirements are quite low and should take just a few minutes using the multiplier trick.
- Score 100,000 points in Mall 1 to unlock it.
Unlocked the boost ability.
- Score 200,000 points in Mall 2 to unlock it.
Unlocked the balls of steel ability.
- Score 300,000 points in Mall 3 to unlock it.
Unlocked the ghost ability.
- Score 400,000 points in Mall 4 to unlock it.
Unlocked the radial force ability.
- Score 500,000 points in Mall 5 to unlock it.
Unlocked the second chance ability.
- For this achievement you need to fall out of the mall.
- This is slightly luck based and may require a few attempts.
- Start any of the malls ( we personally did on the first and used the groceries store for this).
- Drive towards a shop with low walls, and use the boost ability (1) and if you’re lucky you will end up flying outside of the game world.
Die by falling outside of the mall.
- The following two achievements require us to hit the shoppers (blue people walking around the malls) 20 and 50 times in one session.
- Set up a game with any modes enabled and 5x lives.
- Now simply keep hitting the shoppers and pressing retry after losing all 5 lives.
- Repeat until the achievements unlock.
Hit 20 shoppers in a single game session.
Hit 50 shoppers in a single game session.
- This achievement exact unlock trigger remains a mystery.
- For me personally it unlocked when I started the game after quitting from it so it appears there’s a chance of getting it every time you start the game.
- Simply keep closing and opening the game until it pops, it should take 10 restarts on average. and should unlock after the intro logo.
This is an Easter egg.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mall Mayhem 100% Walkthrough and Achievement guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.