For Mafia: Definitive Edition players, the intro videos are needed so we know who worked on the game and stuff but unskippable intros need to disappear. If the intros can not be skipped then just remove them.
How to Remove
-Go to steamapps\common\Mafia Definitive Edition\sds_retail\video or you can go to Library in the Steam app then right-click Mafia Definitive Edition then go to Properties->Local Files->Browse Local Files…->sds_retail\video
-Rename “_logo_2k_h13_bullet.bik” to “disabled_logo_2k_h13_bullet_disabled.bik” without ” ” of course and also I think you are gonna be just fine renaming the file to “disabled_logo_2k_h13_bullet.bik” without the second “disabled”
-Make a copy of “cine_black_video.bik” and rename it to “_logo_2k_h13_bullet.bik”
Done, you can enjoy Mafia Definitive Edition without that unskippable video intro.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mafia: Definitive Edition How to Skip Intro Video, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to ♛ TOXIC ♛
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Move Your Save from Classic to Definitive Edition
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Enable PhysX
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition All Wanted Posters Save File Download – Card Sharp Achievement
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Automatically Skip Intro Videos
- River City Girls: Quick Fix for the ArcSys Intro Logo