For Lost Ark players who are tired of getting getting kicked out of the game when you’ve only been AFK for 15 minutes, this is the guide for you!
Here’s how to set your AFK timer from 15 minutes to 60 minutes
First you have to go into the Game Menu. To get to the Game Menu you either click ESC or click the Services icon in the bottom right of your screen and then click on the Game Menu that pops up!
When you get to the Game Menu you click on the Settings
When you have clicked on the settings you have to click on Gameplay and then Controls/Display. There you see the AFK Settings. You just click on it and choose 60 minutes
This was a guide on how you prevent getting kicked before it’s been 60 minutes, so you don’t have to wait hours in the queue all over again 😀
- Lost Ark How to Fix Corrupted Download
- Lost Ark How to Set WASD for movement
- Lost Ark All Mokoko Seeds Toxiclaw Dungeon Locations Guide
- Lost Ark Loghill Mokoko Seed Locations Guide
- Lost Ark Mokoko Seeds Morai Ruins Guide