For Loop Hero players, this guide will provide a good way to collect some Astral Orbs to get the Alchemy feature starting fairly early in the Game.
- Rogue Class
- Spider Cocoon
- Temporal beacon
- Outpost ( these guys will get you some extra hits on the Watcher which in return gives you more Dice rolls )
- Forest ( not necessary but nice to have to get your attack speed rolling in the early loops )
The build works the way that you use spiders to buy you some time to get hits into the watcher who every time he receives damage will roll a Dice so he either takes 1 or 100 damage. The watcher does not attack himself instead he buffs enemy units with a shield and he does this as long as there are enemies present that he hasn’t buffed yet.
Once all other enemies are dead or every enemy got buffed by him, he will disappear, therefore it is important to have as many enemies together with the watcher so you have time to kill him while he buffs the others. the reason i choose spiders is that they spawn really quick, don’t do a lot of damage and are fairly easy to kill.
- Loop Hero Complete Rogue Guide
- Loop Hero How to Download the Demo after Game Launched
- Loop Hero Comfort Build Guide
- Loop Hero Broken Geography: Loop 21
- Loop Hero All Talents (Perks) Detail List And Tier Rank