If you play Little Witch Nobeta, in the second area of the game, there’s a puzzle with 3 regenerating fire stones that you have to kill at the same time with the ice spell. The problem is, the game’s tutorials are a bit lacking and they don’t explain to you anywhere exactly how to do this, this guide will show you how.
In the second area of the game, there’s a puzzle with 3 regenerating fire stones that you have to kill at the same time with the ice spell. The problem is, the game’s tutorials are a bit lacking and they don’t explain to you anywhere exactly how to do this. It says you can “lock-on” but locking on with your normal lock-on button doesn’t work with the charged version of the ice spell. You have to MANUALLY aim at targets AFTER building up a full charge, and it will just stick a “lock-on” cursor over each target, then you can press the “shoot” button to start the barrages. You can see how I did it in the Twitch clip below.
- Equip the Ice spell
- Build up a full charge
- Use the MANUAL AIM button (NOT your normal lock-on button) and hover over each of the 3 fire stones (releasing the aim button won’t lose the targets)
- Press the SHOOT button before the charge depletes (you can be standing anywhere, it doesn’t matter.)
- barrier goes down, ez. continue your adventure
That’s all we are sharing today in Little Witch Nobeta How to Solve Fire Stone Puzzle in Area 2, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Desudesu です
- Little Witch Nobeta How to Beat Boss Monica and Dodge Big Fireball Spell
- Little Witch Nobeta Cave Torch Locations (Let There Be Light Achievement)
- Delete: 100% Guide for All Puzzles
- Neon Abyss Complete Weapon Compendium
- A Snake’s Tale 100% Walkthrough and Achievement Guide