For LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga players, this guide is about how to fix an issue where players cannot track vulture droids in the level “Now This Is Podracing!” in Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
So, I was trying to 100% The Phantom Menace and was on the last level, “Now This Is Podracing!”
One of the challenges is to complete the level without your ship being destroyed. The way to progress through the level is to target 10 satellites, 10 turrets, and 10 vulture droids.
The issue I came across was that I would destroy the satellites and the turrets, but I could NOT for the life of me track on to any of the vulture droids. AT ALL.
So with a vigorous Google search after trying to free-aim at these ships (credit to u/Ok_Tank_1739 and u/Vindictator1972 on Reddit) the issue was that since I entered the level in Free Play with The Mandalorian, the game didn’t allow me to target enemies until I switched to a “morally-good”/light-side character, such as Qui-Gon.
That’s it. That’s the whole guide. I hope this gets to that one person who is struggling in this particular level.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga How to Remove DoF
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga How to Boost Refresh Rate
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga How to Fix 60hz while Alt-tabbing
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga How to Farm Studs while AFK
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 100% Achievement Guide