If you want to play Legacy of Kain with controller. you come to the right place. here is a guide on how to fix menu sensitivity and install my Joy2Key preset so you can play Soul Reaver with a controller. Let me know if this guide has any mistakes!
Controller fixes installation!
2. Download and install Joy2Key
3. Download this preset and place it into the Joy2Key folder in your Documents folder. (C:\Users\username\Documents\JoyToKey) If you have an older version of Joy2Key already installed, place the file in the same folder as Joy2Key.exe instead.
4. Before you launch the game, start Joy2Key and highlight the Soul Reaver preset in the left menu.
5. Make sure your control method in game in the settings is set to KEYBOARD. Not controller. Also, make sure the game’s keyboard keys are set to their defaults.
You should now have some decent controller support!
– Crouch is either L2 or L3, and free-look is used either by holding R3 or holding L1+R1 at the same time, depending on what you’d like to use to move yourself and the camera.
– left face button: attack/action
– top face button: devour soul
– right face button: aim/grapple
– bottom face button: swim/jump
– start: glyph menu
– select: pause menu
– Pcgamingwiki for some references.
– The Joy2Key team for the great software.
- Drift86: Xbox One Controller Settings and Config File
- Castle Crashers: How to Move
- Squirreltopia: Controls Guide
- Dark Deception: Save Game Guide
- Taima Miko Yuugi: Patch, Settings, Controls and Gameplay