Here is a guide about Family Badge and Puzzle Pieces in Later Alligator game.
-Sweet Geraldine (partially hidden by one of the arcade machines).
-Pat. Progress through the game and you’ll get this one early on.
-Nervous Derry. Progress through the game until Pat asks you about shoes, he’ll appear in the restaurant.
-Skids Valentino (the little guy in the background).
-Two Ton Tony.
Very Adult Bar:
-Bobby Blue Eyes.
Nana Rue’s Shop:
-Diamond Alice. This is the little fella moving around the shop, you’ll have to be quick.
-The Black Widow.
Back of Nana Rue’s Shop.
-Angelface (the babymonitor).
-Baby Faced Constance (You have to have beaten Nana Rue at old maid in the CURRENT playthrough).
-Good Ole’ Clancy (You have to beat Baby Faced Constance at old maid, then ride the trolley and click the open door). Complete two of his puzzles.
1. The train route above the door.
1. Hotel sign that reads “Click and drag up and down!”
2. “Bro Dega” sign in the background to the right.
3. The flower the balcony alligator is staring at (You have to click and drag upwards, as the hotel sign suggests).
4. Exhaust dialogue with Sleazarious (Night only).
5. Exhaust dialogue with Fifthwilliam the Fourth (Night only).
6. Trash bin (Night only?).
1. Vampire Punter arcade machine controls.
2. Exhaust dialogue with Artie (the alligator hiding under the curtains).
3. The second skee-ball machine.
4. A prize inside the claw machine minigame, keep in mind it doesn’t always show up. It showed up on round three for me.
1. Tower of cups.
2. Left table (where pat sits sometimes).
3. Left chandelier.
4. Talk to Nervous Derry after Pat calls you about shoes.
5. Beat the shoe minigame (progress through the storyline.
6. Spoilers for the end of the game The cake at the party
1. Crying fountain statue.
3. Eat-Mergency sign.
1. Very Adult Bar sign.
3. Trash bags.
Very Adult Bar:
1. Exit sign.
2. Sippie cups sign.
3. Left bathroom.
Girls Girls Girls:
1. You’ll get it when you enter.
3. Exhaust dialogue with Sal.
1. Eye sign on Nana Rue’s shop.
2. Trash bin near shop.
3. Left window on the rightmost building.
4. Complete Papouli’s sliding puzzle minigame legitimately (Yes, I cried too).
5. Exhaust Dialogue with sleepypants (I’m not sure, but I think you have to do this past a certain time, I couldn’t do it earlier but I managed to get it at 2:45).
Nana Rue’s Shop:
1. Cash Register.
2. The Matryoshka dolls to the right (You know, those stacking dolls that have smaller dolls inside?).
3. The swords.
4. The safe.
Back of Nana Rue’s Shop:
1. Fan inside trolley.
2. Track Barrier.
Unlocking 9th Street
2. Beat Nana Rue at old maid.
3. Beat Baby Faced Constance at old maid. After beating Nana Rue she should appear on the trolley.
4. Solve Good Ole’ Clancy’s first puzzle. He’s the trolley rider, and his door will open once you’ve beaten Baby Faced Constance at old maid.
After help Clancy, he’ll give you the ripped out piece of your map, which let’s you go to 9th street.
- Pawn: Walkthrough and Chapter 1-7
- Antonball Deluxe 100% Guide How To Unlock EVERYTHING
- Streets of Rage 4: Easter Egg Levels & Bosses
- The Tale of Doris and the Dragon – Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank – Walkthrough with 100% Aachievements