Landlord’s Super is a First-Person Life-Simulation. Take a dodgy loan, restore a property, move in the locals, attend to their grievances, then celebrate with a pint in this fully-simulated, open-world 1980’s Britain. However lots of people are having the problem of can not figure out how to save and exit the game, so here is a guide of how to save and exit in the Landlord’s Super. We also provide the savefile location so you can find and backup your save file.
How to save and exit
– If you sleep in the bed, it will save the game, then, you can use “Quit to Desktop” from the pause menu (the bottom option), and it will close the game.
– If you are not seeing the quit prompt. Try check your settings, you might be running in a resolution(21:9 Ultrawide) which prevent you from seeing the prompt.
The Location of the Savefile
– If you have problem find the “appData” folder, probably because it’s hidden, you can try click the “Search” icon on the Windows Start screen. Type “%appdata%” and press “Enter.” This opens File Explorer and takes you directly to the AppData Roaming subfolder.
That’s all about Landlord’s Super How to Save & Savefile Location, hope this guide helped you out and if you have any futher questions, leave a comment below.
- Dark Deception: Save Game Guide
- Journey How to import your EGS Save File into Steam
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- Minecraft Dungeons Save File Location Guide
- Outward: How to Load a Previous Save