This is a slow but sure way of getting this 500 elimination achievement.
Fearless – Defeated 500 units in Endless Brawl.
Who do I pick?
1. Nonon Jakuzure
2. Nui Harime
3. Ragyo Kiryuin
Although they have their own abilities for clearing a big crowd, my personal choice was Houka Inumata. You’re probably wondering to yourself, “Why not Ragyo Kiruin?” While I did give her a few tries, the issue with the game is it locks on to whichever cover is closest, and there’s a lot of covers. So guarding, strafing and using her long range will make her beam do a sweep motion, you’re going to get hit by the other covers that are spread out due to her having to be still to do it. Not to mention her mobility is alright, it’s just that she stands still after landing her jump making her vulnerable a bit. The same could go with “Nonon Jakuzure”. Not to mention the camera lock on has a chance to make her strafe right in front of other covers causing her to get hit.
So, why Houka Inumata?
Mobility – Inumata is pretty fast, and you need to be constantly on the move so you don’t get smacked around.
Range – Inumata I found was better range wise, he can pop in, toss his data range clones out, and get out of there.
So, how does Houka Inumata work here?
1. Pick Houka Inumata
2. Run along the edges of the level
3. Spam your long range attack, but not too much, give yourself time to run out.
Thank you, and good luck!
- Nomad: How to Get More Materials
- Vectronom: JASON Achievement Guide
- Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition – How to Replace Save Data
- Popup Dungeon: Alpha Build Issues Fixed
- TROUBLESHOOTER Abandoned Children – How to Edit Your Saves in Offline Mode