This guide of Inscryption will list cards with unique, and more often than not, unmentioned abilities, this is intended for players who have already completed Inscryption.
- Cat – If sacrificed 9 times, it will lose the undying sigil, but gain 3 in attack and 5 in health (Totaling 3 attack and 6 health if unaltered) which is almost on par with a Grizzly.
- Ring Worm and Adder – At the campfire, you will likely be able to boost its stats up to 4 times without it getting devored by the survivors. If it does get eaten, the survivors will permanently die, and then the next time you come across a campfire, any creature you have could be boosted without any danger of losing it, giving it completely busted stats. You automatically pass the ring challenge with the Ring Worm.
- Black Goat – If sacrificed at an altar (The one with the large bovine skull), you will get a more powerful upgrade than a 1 bone bonus at the beginning of each game. I think it is 8 bones in stead, but I could be wrong. As an honorable mention, that card can and will look different if you picked the goat eye after severing out your eye with the knife.
- Ouroboros – Ok, so you likely knew that Ouroboros gains +1 in both health and attack after dying, but did you know it keeps those stats permanently too? I did not know, but anyway because it keeps the bonuses after each of its deaths, it can reach absolutely phenomenal power levels in the game, like 999 – 999. It is effectively the Exodia of Inscryption, if you take the time of day to train it that is.
- Child 13 – Will switch from “defense mode” to “attack mode” and vice versa whenever it is sacrificed, it has the undying sigil too. In “attack mode”, it has the airborne sigil and a +2 attack bonus.
- Long Elk – Same effects as the Ring Worm and Adder at campfires. Moreover, the card will change its appearance frequently, sometimes you will only see the neck of the Long Elk, sometimes you will see its head.
- The Daus – If the chimes of this fella are struck, it will attack directly the offender(s). With several health upgrades, this becomes a very good card.
- Amalgam – Always affected by the player’s totem when played.
- card with just statics – Transforms into a random card.
- Inscryption How to Benefits Campfires with No Risks
- Inscryption Complete Act 1 Card List
- Inscryption How to Beat the Game On Your First Turn
- Inscryption 100% Achievements & Secrets in Acts
- Inscryption Basic Tips and Boss Guide