If you are playing Icarus and want to get more credits, this guide will explain how to earn from 250-350+ Credits per hour, plus tips to increase that
Step 1: Start the Strange Harvest: Bio-Research Mission
As shown below.
Step 2: Follow the run path shown
Follow the run path shown. No weapons/Armor/Food is needed, just start running. Listen carefully for any bears/wolves, and give them a wide berth.
Step 3: Run to Dropship, Finish.
You should be able to finish it solo in around ~9-11 minutes, gaining you 50 credits.
Quicker with a team of 2, I’ve managed just under 7 minutes on a good run where the dropship has landed closer to Objective 3.
Tips and Tricks:
Tips and tricks for faster runs:
- Don’t get to close to the plant when you harvest it. If you go to close, it will poison you.
- Do it with a friend and have the host go to the first Objective. Have 2nd person run to First and Third objective. You can get this down to under 7-8 minutes.
- Get the Swift Survivor skill (Exploration Tree) for additional speed. 10% extra speed
- Get the Bow Agility skill (Bow Tree), and soon as you drop, make and equip a bow (No ammo needed) 10% extra speed
- Unlock any Workshop bow, so that you start with one instead of having to make one for the above tip.
- x2 Mass Dampener Modules in the Workshop (You will need atleast a Xigo “Duo” S5 Envirosuit that has 2 suit module slots). When you are dropping each time, use that time to equip the Mass Dampener Modules. 10% extra speed (5% per Dampener)
- Optionally if solo, get the Fleet Footed skill from the Solo tree. 10% extra speed.
- If you are having trouble hearing the Bears, consider upgrading your headset and adjusting your ingame audio. I highly recommend the HyperX Cloud II’s or Logitech G432’s.
Overall extra move speed: 30% (40% if solo)
- Icarus How to Farm XP and Level Up Fast
- Icarus How to Fully Skip Intro Video
- Icarus Credits & Exotics Farming Guide
- Icarus Save Data Location Guide
- Icarus Installing & Setting up a Private Server