here is a guide on how to get better at Hunt written by someone with a total of 3900 hours in the game across 2 accounts.
Learning the PvP for new players
– Not punishing because of it’s high ammo amount
– High rate of fire (even higher with the Iron Repeater trait)
– Very easy iron sight
– It’s a very affordable weapon
– The weapon has low sway and low recoil
– Damage drops rapidly the further the enemy is
– Headshot kill range is low
– High damage (Up to 136)
– A headshot will kill it on almost any range except through walls)
– It is very easily usable as a sniper rifle but can also be used in close range
– Low ammo amount
– Slow rate of fire
Tools & Consumables
Primary and Secondary Weapons
Winfield + Silenced Nagant (Traits: Iron Repeater, Fanning) – Silenced Nagant with fanning in close range is an absolutely terrifying gun.
Winfield + Pax/Uppercut – Double tapping with this loadout is very nice and most likely kills the opponent in close range.
Vetterli + Pax (Traits: Fanning, Iron Sharpshooter*)
Mosin + Uppercut (Traits: Fanning*, Iron Sharpshooter*)
Mosin + Dolch (Precision) (Traits: Bulletgrubber, Iron Sharpshooter, (Quartermaster in case of Dolch Precision))
– Trapped Dogs
– Aggressive Armored
– Aggressive Hives
– Aggressive Zombies
This can let you predict the position of enemy players which gives you an advantage.
Game Sense and Game Knowledge
- Hunt: Showdown – Complete Weapon Guide (V1.3)
- Hunt: Showdown – How to Use the Wini
- Deadside: Guide to Get Started
- BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE All Weapons Guide
- INTERSTELLAR ROGUE: Starting Out Guide