If you play Hardspace: Shipbreaker and want to change the controls of the game, this guide will show you how, let’s check it out.
Changing controls is not in the game yet but it is a priority for the developers.
If you are using a controller, just go open steam big picture mode, go to games, go to change controller settings(or similar) and you can change the controller around however you like. i changed up and down, swapped them, and then swapped the bumpers with the in on control sticks, and the game is amazing now!
That’s all we are sharing today in Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Change Controls, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker All Badges List Guide
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker Tucked Tale Achievement Location Guide
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Safely Dismantle the Quasar Thrusters of the Atlas Class Ships
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Past Black Screen
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Safely Salvage the ECU guide