you will have to re-install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from this link
Install and setup the correct Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package for your system, for me it was the third X64option.
If this doesn’t work for you I guess you could try verifying the integrity of game files which you can find a guide for here.
If you have another solution to this error or found this guide useful, please leave a message in the comments below.
- Halo Infinite How To Fix Crashing Issue
- Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings
- Halo Infinite How to Remove & Skip Video Intro 4k
- Halo Infinite Interactive Collectibles Map Guide
- Halo Infinite Complete TTK Stats Guide