If you play Golden Light and you are looking for some tips and tricks for beginners, this guide is what you are looking for let’s check it out.
Tips and Tricks
- Right-click to zoom in on notes to read them. They often tell you what an item does for that run.
- What an item does will be randomized each run.
-Regen (throwing causes flowers to grow)
And more I think.
- Don’t forget you can throw an item to help identify it (push ‘T’)
- Flower patches allow you to regenerate health
- The Gut (dungeon) has a reputation system; the more you kill the harder the experience gets; this includes NPCs having higher costs and either more enemies or harder enemies (I’m sure there is more to this, but this is where I am at right now)
- Killing anything including NPCs and meat doors will yield gold, but probably also always lowers reputation
- Burying half of your gold under the big tree in the overworld resets reputation; this feels very important
- If you get lost in the mist of the overworld just look at where the large bent pillars are pointing – go that way
- Jukebox seems to give 1 ammo when you pay it
- Big golden bird thing seems to always upgrade your weapon when you pay it
- I think running when on fire puts it out quicker, but of course you make more noise
That’s all we are sharing today in Golden Light Tips and Tricks For Beginners, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Ryan Dorkoski
- Blightbound Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- Soda Dungeon 2 Basic Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- Sea Of Thieves Farming PVP And Ship Combat Guide, Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- Fallout 76: How to Get Armco Ammunition Construction Appliance Plans
- Persona 4 Golden Tips And Tricks For New Players