If you are trying to find people to play with this guide is about how to play Ghost Hunters Corp online with others and how to find new players.
Unfortunately, the game does not have any public lobbies or a lobby browser at the moment.
To play online with others, you have to create a private lobby among Steam friends. To do this, you have to make friends in Steam and invite each other afterwards.
1. Open Steam Co-Op on tablet
2. Create Steam Lobby
3. Host or let your friend host
4. Send or get sent an invite through Steam UI
5. You did it, just be advised of bugs since multiplayer is a work in progress
The game can also be played via a local co-op mode (LAN) or, of course, alone.
A better solution is currently being considered in the roadmap.
Add Friends via Code
The easiest way is to share your friend code from Steam.
You can find it for example in Steam in the “Friends & Chat” window via the icon with the figure and the plus sign next to the magnifying glass. After clicking on this icon you will get to a new view and immediately see your friend code.
If you have received a friend code yourself, you will find a window in the same view just below your own code where you can enter the code you have received.
Where to Find Teammates
There are different ways to find new teammates.
Steam Discussions https://steamcommunity.com/app/1618540/discussions/
Various Steam groups
Maybe someone in your friends list already owns the game.
If you go to the official store page of the game and are logged into Steam, you will see on the right side who of your contacts already owns the game or who still wants it.
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Find Other Multiplayer Session
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Fix Unable to See Players
- Ghost Hunters Corp How To Enable V-Sync (with Nvidia)
- Ghost Hunters Corp All Items & Tools Guide (How to Use Properly)
- Ghost Hunters Corp List of Equipments, Evidence, Ghosts Maps and More