If you trying to play Ghost Hunters Corp with V-Sync, but you can’t find where to turn it on, this guide will show uou how to enable V-Sync with Nvidia Control Panel.
For those looking to enable V-Sync as a temporary fix that run a Nvidia Card.
1. Go to Nvidia Control Panel
2. Go To Program Settings
3. Look for Ghost Hunters Corp (if not there, add program by selecting the folder you have placed it in)
4. Go under specific settings and look for Vertical Sync
5. Turn Vertical Sync on
6. No more screen tear or waves.
I will continue to update with fixes I find. Any questions please feel free to ask me. I am happy to guide you through it.
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Fix Unable to See Players
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Find Other Multiplayer Session
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Find People to Play with
- Ghost Hunters Corp Exorcism Evidence Guide
- Ghost Hunters Corp How to Change Exorcism Phrase