For Founders’ Fortune players, this is a list of villager expectations that need to be met in order to advance. Mostly useful for town planning with homes. Hopefully this helps new players.
- Raw Food
- Food cooked from Campfire
- Food cooked from Kitchen
- Kitchen food OR Baked goods
- Variety of Kitchen food AND Baked goods
- Owns a Sleeping Spot
- Sleeps inside
- Owns a proper bed
- Owns a bedroom
- Owns a house
- Owns a house with 3 big rooms
- Owns a house with 5 big rooms
I was not keeping track of how many villagers prompted each level, but I do know that:
At 12 villagers:
Villagers 1-3 require a house with 5 big rooms (this dinged for all three of them upon the arrival of the 12th villager. Previously they all only required 3 big rooms, so you do not need to worry about this until very late-game)
Villagers 4-7 require a house with 3 big rooms
Villagers 8-11 require a house
Villager 12 is a child and is unknown
At 13 villagers:
Villagers 1-5 require a house with 5 big rooms
Villagers 6-10 require a house with 3 big rooms
Villagers 11-12 require a house
Villagers 12-13 are children and is unknown
- A “big room” must have least 16 tiles.
- Lovers can share a house with each other without penalty (lovers can be same-sex, but only male-female couples may reproduce)
- Children (still growing) can share a house with their parents without penalty (I assume)
- Adult children cannot share with their parents, and must have their own house
- A house must be completely isolated to be considered a house i.e. no wall must connect to another building in any way
I haven’t really been paying attention to this, because I/they tend to accomplish it naturally – it never has really been a big deal.
All I can offer you, is
At 12 villagers:
- Villagers 1-5 require 8 Life Satisfaction
All my other villagers surpass their requirements so I cannot say for certain what they need. Wishes aren’t that complicated to achieve. As their level rises and your village is at a point where they have their generic wishes already met, a lot of their wishes will be to advance a skill point, worth 100 points. They should already be set to work to what you want, and so will achieve this naturally.
This really hasn’t been an issue for me, so I haven’t been keeping track.
Again, this has never been enough of an issue for me to pay attention to, as the requirements tend to naturally align with generic gameplay.
- 0 coins per day
- 2 coins per day
- 5 coins per day
- 10 coins per day
- 20 coins per day
- 50 coins per day
I assume this reaches 100 coins per day in higher levels
*50 coins per day dinged for Villagers 1-3 upon the arrival of a 12th Villager