I too experienced random crashes in Bioshock 2 Remastered, especially when gathering ADAM and a lot of enemies enter the scene. I found a way to get rid of this without tinkering with the game itself.
- Head over to https://bitsum.com/ (Project Lasso) and download it
- The free version compared to the paid version: https://bitsum.com/howfree/
Install with all the default settings.
All different options you need are highlighed in the following picture. Configure them one by one.
Click on the 3 dot button and look for your Bioshock exe file. Normally this is located somewhere in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps, but mine is at
Click the add button:
Finally click the ok button
Click the ‘Add to List’ button to add it to the list:
Bioshock is now in the list with high prio. Click ‘Ok’:
- core 1 -> CPU 0 and CPU 1
- core 2 -> CPU 2 and CPU 3
That’s why I selected 2 CPUs that are on different physical cores.
Click the ‘Add to List’ button :
Finally click ‘Ok’:
The Bioshock 2 process appears in the Process window, with the properties we configured!
- BioShock Infinite: Order of Playing Guide
- Half-Life Alyx: How to Open the in-game Developer Menu
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Screenshot Location & Controls
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Ant Mission How to Unlock
- DesktopMMD: How to import MMD Model