This guide should help you to set up your game’s volume so that you won’t get your eardrums blasted off after you launch your first fight at the Waterfall level just to realize that the game’s sound options are not working 95% of the time… at least until the devs fix it.
In-game Volume Settings
- Music Volume: 50%
- SFX Volume: 100%
These settings do not work most of the time so it does not matter that much but still…
OS’s Volume Mixer Settings
Now the game should sound as it is supposed to. Enjoy!
- Dragon Star Varnir: How to Fix Sound Balance
- Requiem: How to Turn the Music On
- VRChat: How to Fix 10 FPS
- Demonizer Configuration Guide
- Farm Together: Recommended Settings