For FALL IN LABYRINTH players, if you are looking for a 18+ uncensored patch of the game, this guide will provide the download link and the method of install it for you, let’s check it out.
How to install the uncensored patch
1. Download the patch from their official page https://otaku-plan.com/en/fall-in-labyrinth/
2. Once downloaded, unzip the file using a unzip software such as 7zip.
3. After unzipping, run the patcher and click continue
NOTE – My system locale was Japanese which makes the text look unreadable. If you want to be able to read it, ensure your system locale is in English. Regardless, the patch will still work.
4. The patcher will find the game and patch it. You confirm if the patch works, some items should have changed in name for example
- Energy Enhancer -> Sexual Energy Enhancer
- Mag -> Porn Mag
5. If you are unable to install the patch or it does not work, try these solutions
- There might have been a new update such as bug fixes/improvements. If this is the case, just wait for Otaku Plan to release the updated version for the uncensored patch.
- If the patch is not able to find it in the Steam files, try redownloading the game. Recommended to backup your save files in case something goes wrong.
- Always save, save and save. It hurts a lot if you make significant progress, make a mistake, return to title screen/game crashes, only to find out your last save was hours ago.
- Its a good idea to backup saves as well in the event you accidentally overwrite one of them. Here is how you do it
1. Right click Fall in Labyrinth in your Steam library, and click properties.
2. Next, click local files then browse.
3. Create a backup folder somewhere in your PC. it can be anywhere.
4. Copy and paste the save files (example below) and paste them in your backup folder.
5. To use them, simply copy the save file of choice in your backup folder, then paste it in your Steam game folder.
NOTE – This will overwrite the save in your Steam game folder. So make sure there are no problems.