If you play Fall Guys and want get all achievements in the game, follow this guide and it will lead you to unlock them all, let’s check it out.
This Guide is designed to be a helpful resource to securing 100% in all Fall Guys achievements. This is the first draft and I will be updating it regularly.
These achievements will be achieved by simply through regular play.
Snowflake – Equip your first cosmetic item
Big Bully – Knock someone over
One Small Trip – Qualify from your first round
Troublemaker – Bump into 3 people while rolling on the ground before getting up
Flawless Victory – Qualify from a round without falling over even once
Fall Bae – Share a hug with a Fall Guy
– Simply grab other players.
Fall Throttle – Reach terminal velocity
Stumble Chums – Bump into other Fall Guys 1000 times in total
– Takes some time, but happens quickly in this game.
Face First – Qualify from a racing round despite falling ver more than than 10 times
– This is best done in the first round. Allowing the sweeper arms to hit you forward on Dizzy Heights will complete this quickly.
Down to the Wire – Qualify after a round goes to overtime
– This will likely happen during Fall Ball.
Ahead of the Pack – Get first place in a racing round
– I find this is best achieved on Dizzy Heights. Tip: Dive at the start down to the lower level and run up the ramp. Then make your way through spinning objects in the middle and quickly run to the outside opening of the sliding doors, left or right (as they are open first). Then run up the far left or right side of the final ramp.
Victory! – Win your first Episode
Style Points – Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head
Low Baller – Qualify from a team game with a score of 1
– This will likely happen during Fall Ball.
These will be achieved by playing the game and levelling up.
One to Watch – Reach lvl 10 fame during a season
Household Name – Reach lvl 25 fame during a season
Star of the Show – Reach lvl 40 fame during a season
These will be achieved by purchasing cosmetics and equipping them.
Shopping Spree – Unlock 10 cosmetic items from the store
Fall Guy Fashionista – Unlock 50 cosmetic items from the store
Catwalk Model – Equip your first legendary customization item
Bargain Bucket – Equip an uncommon or better Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
Mad Trendy – Equip a rare or legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
Head Turner – Equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper and Lower Costume piece
These will be achieved through consistently playing well.
Show Off – Win an Episode with a custom Celebration equipped
– As soon as you can, purchase a custom celebration and equip it to achieve this during a win.
Quite Dashing – Get first place in a racing round 5 times
Track Star – Get first place in a racing round 20 times
Top Tier – Win 7 Episodes
Golden Guy – Win 20 Episodes
One Giant Leap – Qualify from 100 rounds
Veteran Status – Qualify from 500 rounds
Squad Goals – Win an Episode as part of a party of 3 or more players
These are the most difficult achievements.
Big Tease – Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round
– This is actually rather difficult, but can be done. It will take both luck and skill. I find Dizzy Heights, Hit Parade, See Saw and Slime Climb to be the best for this. It is very important to have a short emote ready before you attempt this (as I screwed this up many times with the robot emote). Use the wave and turn your camera angel at the end so you can see who is approaching you at the finish line. Persistence and play time will secure this achievement.
Big Air – Clock up 1 hour total time falling
– This is a big ask. However, very doable with enough play time. I will develop a strategy to achieving this quickly in a later update. I imagine it would take approximately sixty starting rounds of consistently falling off the edge to secure it.
Infallible – Win 5 Episodes in a row
– This is extremely difficult. The best approach would be to party up with your friends and all try to work to the end and sabotage other finalists and have your friends feed you the win (once you stacked up two wins back-to-back to begin with). With a lot of luck maybe you can do this.
That’s all we are sharing today in Fall Guys 100% Achievement Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Ñikkino$
- Fall Guys All Minigames List 08/2020
- Fall Guys Level Guide (24 Levels)
- Fall Guys All Skins and How to Get Them (August 2020)
- Fall Guys Points System Guide (Point Value)
- Fall Guys Consistently Reaching Final Stage Tips