If you play Europa Universalis IV and just bought and installed the new DLC, but your game starts to crashing on startup or it just won’t load, this guide was created to help you, let’s check it out.
First thing you need to do is disable and unsubscribed from all mods!!!
If it still doesn’t work, try to run the game as an administrator, if that doesn’t work, the launching problem might caused by errors during the installation. Looking for any error that showed up during installation and verify the game file, don’t forget to disable antivirusm since it may sometimes mistakenly delete files during installation process. As the last resort, try deleting the game and run the installer again.
That’s all we are sharing today in Europa Universalis IV How to Fix Game Crashing (New DLC), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Brick Rigs: How To Fix ‘GAME WON’T START’
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Save Files Locations
- TroubleDays: How to Install R18 Patch
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix for Stuck on Please Wait… 3.68GiB Remaining
- GUN: How to Fix Crash to Desktop