Achieved the “Elden Lord” ending
There are 4 different endings that encompass this achievement. You only need to acquire one of them. The endings and how to acquire them are below.
1. Age of Fracture
2. Age of Duskborn
Fia in Roundtable Hold
- D will appear at the Roundtable Hold after you receive one Deathroot. If he is not in the Roundtable Hold, go to 1 and exhaust his dialogue. Then go to 2 and kill the Tibia Mariner to receive your first Deathroot.
- After entering the Altus Plateau, go back to the Roundtable Hold and talk to Fia. Exhaust her dialogue until she gives you the Weathered Dagger.
- Give the Weathered Dagger to D.
- Rest at a site of grace, and the room parallel to the staircase next to the blacksmith will open. Enter the room and exhaust Fia’s dialogue.
Fia in Deeproot Depths
- Enter the Deeproot Depths by entering a coffin at the end of the Valiant Gargoyles bossroom in the Siofra Aqueduct.
- There will be some vines that you can climb up on above the Nameless Eternal City in Deeproot Depths that will lead you to a giant room with the Prince of Death.
- Reaching the end of the room, you will have to defeat Fia’s Champions.
- Talk to Fia and exhaust her dialogue until she asks you to find the Cursemark of Death.
- Use the *Carian Inverted Statue inside the Carian Study Hall in Eastern Liurnia to flip the tower.
- Reach the bottom and open the door to cross the bridge to the Divine Tower of Liurnia.
- At the top of the tower, receive the Cursemark of Death.
- Go back to Fia at Deeproot Depths and give her the Cursemark of Death.
- Exhaust her dialogue and rest at the site of grace.
- Interact with the now asleep Fia to fight Lichdragon Fortissax.
- After defeating the boss, you can collect the Mending Rune of the Death-Prince off of Fia’s body.
*Method of acquiring Carian Inverted Statue is part of the Ranni quest and will be mentioned in the Age of Stars section.
After defeating the final boss, interact with the Fractured Statue of Marika and choose “Use the Mending Rune of the Death-Prince”.
3. Blessing of Despair
- After acquiring one seedbed curse, Dungeater will appear in the room next to the shopkeeper in the Roundtable Hold. Talk to him to get the Sewer-Gaol Key.
- Find Dungeater in the sewers of Leyndell and release him from the prison and talk to him. The entrance to the sewers can be found at a well with a ladder at 1.
- Return to the Roundtable Hold to the room where Dungeater was to find a message.
- Go to the moat at 2 and you will be invaded by Dungeater. Defeat him to progress the quest.
- Collect *5 Seedbed Curses and give them to Dungeater to acquire the Mending Rune of the Fell Curse. You will now be eligible for the Blessing of Despair Ending.
After defeating the final boss, interact with the Fractured State of Marika and choose the opetion “Use the Mending Rune of the Fell Curse”.
Seedbed Curse Locations
I kind of just gave up mapping these out since they’re pretty much all in legacy dungeons which have multiple layers. There are 6 that you can collect, you only need 5. The descriptions of how to get these are in the link below. Make sure to do this before beating the boss in Farum Azula, otherwise, Leyndell will change and you might not be able to get all of them.
1. Leyndell Royal Capital: Just after taking the first elevator from East Capital Rampart, head into the large building, climb the ladder on the right and go up the stairs . You will find it on a body that is sitting on a chair, in the middle of the room. Map Link.
2. Leyndell Royal Capital: In the alternate version of Roundtable Hold located near the Fortified Manor grace, inside the equivalent of the Dung Eater’s room. You will find it on a body that is strapped to a chair. Map Link
3. Leyndell Royal Capital: On the body of the Blackguard at the end of his questline, in the outer moat near the Capital Ramparts grace, where the Dung Eater invades. If you did not do Blackguard’s quest before Dung Eater’s invasion, you will not be able to receive this particular Curse and you will need to provide the other five to Dung Eater instead.
4. Volcano Manor: From Temple of Eiglay, proceed until you reach the teleporter to Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, then go back into the building and up the stairs to find a fog door that requires a Stonesword Key. Carefully drop down in the dark room using the hanging cages. The item will be on a body that is sitting on a chair guarded by enemies. To the opposite side of the room there’s a path leading back to the door in the Volcano Manor lobby that can now be opened.
5. Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: From the Prayer Room Grace, head forwards until the end of stairs with two crossbowman above you. Jump on to the arch to the right and hop on to the platform to the left with the Crimson Teardrop Scarab. To the left should be a room with a Cleanrot Knight and a chest containing Cleanrot Knight Finlay Ashes. Hop onto the arch to the north-west and follow it up to a balcony. Follow the balcony to its end and the item will be found on a body sitting in a chair looking down the ballistae and the Putrid Avatar.
6. Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: From the Prayer Room grace, keep heading forwards, going down every staircase you come across. Drop down and head towards the room with two Cleanrot Knights inside but instead of entering, jump over the railing to the right and drop down one level. Turn around, enter the dark room right under the railing and you will find it on a body that is sitting in a chair.
4. Age of Order
- After Brother Corhyn leaves the Roundtable Hold (usually after you enter the Altus Plateau), he will show up at 1. Exhaust his dialogue.
- Next, he will be found next to Goldmask at 2. Exhaust his Dialogue.
- Afterward, he will be found at 3 next to the coliseum. Exhaust his Dialogue.
- Above the Erdtree Sanctuary site of grace, there is an item. To get to it, climb the vine nearby and go outside. There will be a roof to the left, jump on to the roof and enter the window. Collect the item to receive the Golden Order Principia. Give the book to a priest and buy the Law of Regression.
- To the other side of the Erdtree Sanctuary site of grace, you can go down an elevator.
- There will be a statue of Radagon/Marika. Cast the Law of Regression and read the message on the ground that appears.
- Return to Brother Corhyn at 3 and tell him what you found.
- Go to the bridge at 4 and exhaust his dialogue.
- After reaching Leyndell, Capital of Ash, go to the area below 3 and collect the Mending Rune of Perfect Order off of Goldmask’s corpse. You are now eligible for the Age of Order ending.
After defeating the final boss, interact with the Fractured State of Marika and choose “Use the Mending Rune of Perfect Order”.
Age of the Stars
Achieved the “Age of the Stars” ending
This ending requires the completion of 2 NPC sidequests: Ranni and Blaidd.
- Go to the Black Knife Catacombs at 4 and ride the guillotines up to a room. At the end of the room, there is a secret wall. Defeat the Black Knife Assassin inside the room to receive the Blackknife Print.
- Go to Ranni’s Rise at 1 and go into her service.
- Talk to the spirits of her servants Seluvis, Iji, and Blaidd.
- Go back to Ranni and talk to her.
- Go talk to Blaidd in the Siofra River Well, which can be entered through 7, who will tell you to go talk to Seluvis.
- Talk to Seluvis at Seluvis’s Rise at 3 and he will give you Seluvis’s Introduction.
- Go to Waypoint Ruins at 5 and give Seluvis’s Introduction to Sellen.
- Start the Radahn Festival at 6 and defeat Radahn.
- There will be a massive crater at 8 which allows you to enter Nokron, the Eternal City.
- Get the Fingerslayer Blade in Nokron Eternal City, under the giant throne.
- Give the Fingerslayer Blade to Ranni at 1. *This will give you the Carian Inverted Statue for the Fia Quest
- Renna’s Rise at 2 will now be open and a portal will take you to the upper section of Ainsel River.
- Loot a corpse near where you spawn to get a Miniature Ranni Doll and then rest at the site of grace and exhaust the doll’s dialogue.
- Continue through the area until you meet the Baleful Shadow, and defeating it will cause Ranni to leave, leaving you with the Discarded Palace Key.
- Go to the Raya Lucaria Grand Library where the Rennala bossfight took place and open the chest to receive the Dark Moon Ring.
- Continue through the Lake of Rot to the Grand Cloister and enter a coffin in the area.
- Defeat Astel, the Naturalborn of the Void.
- Go up the elevator after the bossfight.
- There is a hole in the church at 9, enter to meet Ranni and give her the Dark Moon Ring. You are now eligible for the Age of the Stars ending.
After defeating the final boss, there will be a blue summon sign to summon Ranni and achieve the Age of the Stars ending
Lord of Frenzied Flame
Achieved the “Lord of Frenzied Flame” ending
This ending requires the completion of 3 NPC questlines: Irina, Edgar, and Hyetta.
- First exhaust all dialogue with Irina at 1; she will give you a letter to deliver to her father, Edgar.
- Enter Castle Morne and go to 2 and give the letter to Edgar.
- Defeat the boss at Castle Morne.
- Return to Edgar at 2 who will tell you he will meet Irina.
- If you go back to 1, you will find Edgar lamenting over Irina’s dead body. This finishes the part of this quest line in the weeping Peninsula.
Liurnia of the Lakes
- You will find a Shabriri Grape near 1 inside Godrick’s throne room. You can enter the throne room after defeating Godrick, or near the Lake-Facing Cliffs site of grace.
- Hyetta will be first found next to the Lake-Facing Cliffs site of grace at 1. Give her a Shabriri Grape and she will move on to the next location.
- You will find a Shabriri Grape at the Purified Ruins next to 2. There will be some wooden objects blocking a staircase down; break the wooden objects and enter the room to receive the second Shabriri Grape.
- Give the Shabriri Grape to Hyetta at 2 and she will move on to the next location.
- You will find a Shabriri Grape at the Revenger’s Shack at 5. Edgar, the Revenger will invade you here and will drop a Shabriri Grape after defeating him.
- Give the Shabriri Grape to Hyetta at 3 and rest at the Gate Town Bridge site of grace nearby. Exhaust her dialogue again and she will move to the next location.
- Go to 6 which is the Church of Inhibition. Vyke will invade you and drop the Fingerprint Grape.
- Give the Fingerprint Grape to Hyetta at the Bellum Church at 4 and she will move on to her next location. This finishes the part of this quest line in Liurnia of the Lakes.
No image since the sewers under Leyndell is multi-layered and does not have a unique map.
- Find Mohg, the Omen in the sewers under Leyndell.
- After defeating Mohg, the Omen, hit the wall behind the chest to reveal a secret passage.
- Parkour down the hole and then land on the floor which will break and reveal another area. If you die from fall damage, the floor will not break.
- Take off all equipment to open the door.
- Talk to Hyetta and receive the flame from the Three Fingers. You are now locked into the Lord of Frenzied Flame Ending unless you use Miquella’s Needle in Farum Azula.
After defeating the final boss, interact with the Fractured Statue of Marika and you will only have the option “Become the Lord of Frenzied Flame”.
- ELDEN RING Mimic Tear Ashes Location Guide
- ELDEN RING Raging Wolf Armor Location Guide
- ELDEN RING Efficient Rune Farm Location Guide
- ELDEN RING All Cookbook Locations Guide
- ELDEN RING All NPCs and Questlines Guide