This guide shows how to make each Electromagnetic Matrix Efficiently. Each design will be tile-able, and make 60 parts/m. If you tile each design 6 times, you can fill up an entire mk1 belt.
The electromagnetic matrix design consists of 3 inputs, 2 iron ore and one copper ingot; and one output, the matrixes. 2 smelters make iron ingots, which both go into 1 mk2 assembler making Circuit Boars, which also has 1 input from the copper line. 2 smelters make magnets, which both go into 1 mk2 assembler making Magnetic Coils, which also has 1 input from the copper line. These both go into the 3 labs, which output onto a belt which goes over an iron ore belt at 1/2 height. 2 power poles are needed.
The energy matrix design only needs oil. It uses plasma refining, into 2 x-ray cracking, in order to get hydrogen and graphite. 2 Hydrogen get recycled from the cracking in order to balance everything.(An extra graphite line may be needed)
- Dyson Sphere Program: How to Get Most Energy out of Your Oil (with Math)
- Dyson Sphere Program Basic Guide for Beginner
- Dyson Sphere Program Basic and Advanced Power & Production Math Stuff
- Dyson Sphere Program Matrix Production Guide
- Dyson Sphere Program Main Bus Design Guide