For Disney Dreamlight Valley players who want to know about making more money, this guide will show you how.
1. Get any Villager (preferably Goofy) to level 10 friendship in Gardening by any means as early as possible.
2. Then, to make things easier for you, move around some trees and bushes and move your house to the Meadow, as close to Goofy’s stall as possible. If needed, you can move the wishing well close to you as well, for easy access to the garden.
3. Upgrade Goofy’s stall in the Meadow until you can buy the carrot seeds.
4. At this point, you should have your shovel, so go and dig, right in front of your house, at least 20 plots. Buy 20 carrot seeds and plant them, water them. Carrots grow relatively fast (around 15 minutes) so once they’re grown, sell them. With Goofy at level 10 or even level 7, you should have at least 30 carrots sold.
5. Then dig more plots, up to 50. This will tire you out quickly, but since the house is so close by, just go and in come out as many times as needed.
6. Repeat this process until you have 100-150 plots and seeds. Selling around 200 carrots gives you a massive net profit, especially if you companion is at level 10 Gardening.
After unlocking Forest of Valor
1. Repeat the steps from early game, but this time, with Onions and move your house to Forest of Valor. Onions generally need watering twice for each harvest.
2. It’s important to have your house nearby to recharge your energy quickly.
Onions are seriously profitable, with a profit margin of around 240%, way better than carrots if you can afford it. Farming around 200 onions a day (not including drops from your lvl 10 companion) will easily make you 100,000+ star coins.
After unlocking Frosted Heights
Now, this one is a bit risky, and you don’t need to do it if you’re happy farming onions.
What I did was keep my onion plots and my house in FoV (I reduced my carrot plots to around 30 plots for emergencies). I dug 50 plots for eggplants and realized it takes a SERIOUSLY long time (around 3 hours) for them to grow.
Don’t go by their profit margin, which is around 224% per seed. However, the selling price is 308–I don’t think there’s any harm in growing the eggplants and keeping some in storage for emergency cash. If you have the time, money and patience for it, The returns on 100++ eggplants should be good.
Alright, I hope this strategy helped someone. I especially recommend moving your house and the wells around for convenience, the original location isn’t very useful for you. Please leave a rating if this guide helped you! Leave a comment if you have questions, and I’ll try to answer them if I can.
Note: This strategy guide is for the Early Access version (September 2022) and I’m not sure it will work in the 2023 version.
That’s all we are sharing today in Disney Dreamlight Valley How to Get Money from Early to Late Game, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author AlexA13
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Crop Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Farming Crops Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Tips and Tricks
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Critter & Companion Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley All Recipes List Guide