For Dinkum players who want to transfer their animals, this guide will show you how to move farm animals to another location
Easy Steps to follow to transfer your pets.
1. When your new location for an animal pen is ready, pick up all the old feeders and animal housing then put them in your bag.
2. Place the feeders and housing on the new location then go back to the first location.
3. Dismantle the fences of the original animal pen you made so that your pets can walk out easy.
4. Now you have to whistle to your pets so that they follow you by pressing Enter on the keyboard and clicking on the Whistle Icon.
5. Walk away a few blocks then whistle again.
6. Keep doing step 5 til all your pets are in the new Enclosure.
That’s it for moving your animals. Enjoy the game!
Make sure to max the permit for handling pets and you will get the blueprint for the silo. It is used for automatically placing the feeds on the feeding box every morning.
That’s all we are sharing today in Dinkum How to Move Farm Animals to Another Location, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Odiniichan
- Dinkum How to Trap Animals
- Dinkum How to Farm, Raise Animals & Grow Fruit Trees
- Dinkum How to Fix the Camera
- Dinkum Easiest Way to Kill Crocodile
- Dinkum How to Bury Seeds