One of the most common reasons as to why users experience unexpected problems with a game on their system is down to the player not downloading the latest graphics drivers for their GPUs. While in some cases newer graphics drivers may cause issues, the option to ‘rollback’ is often made easy and readily available within graphics card control panels.
Below are the respective places for the latest graphics driver downloads:
Crashing on NVIDIA hardware with a fatal application error? Try the fixes included here.
Intel GPUs are not typically made with 3D gaming applications in mind and may even struggle with other applications such as 2D gaming applications. Therefore, there will not be much support beyond the graphics drivers. Intel GPUs are simply too weak to play modern games compared to the standards delivered by NVIDIA and AMD.
Written by Lindon
- SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris How to Increase FPS
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5: How to Fix Low FPS
- The Surge 2: All Technical Issues Fixed
- Destiny 2: How to Boost your FPS [NVIDIA]
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Optimize on Nvidia GPUs