If you play Destiny 2 and want to know what is Witherhoard Glitch and how it works, this guide will explain it to you and show you with a video, let’s check it out.
How Witherhoard Glitch Works
The Blights that spawn after a blighted enemy is killed are affected by vorpal weapon. I also tested it with a trophy hunter with vorpal so that’s 100% the thing causing this. It can also be buffed with any damage buff for even more insane dps.
That’s all we are sharing today in Destiny 2 What Is Witherhoard Glitch And How It Works (with Test Video), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Destiny 2: How to Eliminate Frame Pacing and Mouse Smoothing Issues
- Destiny 2: How to Boost your FPS [NVIDIA]
- Destiny 2 Vault of Glass Guide (Collectibles Included)
- Destiny 2 All Entropic Shard Locations Guide
- Destiny 2: Filthy Casual’s Guide to Solar System