In DesktopMMD, you might facing a problem that your models are not loading up and there is nothing in the manage model window, if you are facing the same problem, here is the solution for you.
Have you load the same character twice? You need to load it, then reload the game, and load it once again, and then reload the game. Still not working?
Another (possible?) solution I found is this:
1. Right-Click the Game Icon on your Taskbar (usually lower right corner).
2. Go to Preferences
3. Go to Model TAB in Preferences.
4. Set default Zoom to 2:00
5. Save and restart the game.
Now you should be able to import models withouth any issues.
Keep in mind, changing the loaded model size will break its animation (hair, skirt, breasts…).
Only really usefull for Resolutions of 2560×1440 and up.
That’s all we are sharing today in DesktopMMD Models Not Loading Nothing Shows In Manage Model Solution, if you have any question to ask, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- DesktopMMD: How to import MMD Model
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Extract Models
- Walking Zombie 2: All Weapons List (Firearms)
- Model Meliss Full Walkthrough Guide (All Endings)
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to make NPC Wars