For Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles players, this guide will show you how to enable PlayStation controller icons with DS4.
How to Enable PlayStation Controller Icons
1) Plug your DUALSHOCK4 Controller via USB
2) Right Click your game in you Library
3) In Properties, make sure Steam Input is disabled
You can use the default settings, you should see a blue circle next to PlayStation
4) Launch the game and you should have PlayStation Controller icons, making the QTEs much easier!
- Demon Slayer How to Change Online Region
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles How to Uncap FPS
- Demon Slayer Deluxe Version Wallpaper & Avatars Location
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles 100% Achievements Guide