For Days Gone players, this guide is about a temp fix for not being able to refuel, repair, sell stacks and buy upgrades, to get your button press actually do something at merchants and mechanics.
What worked for me is simple, start the game and while in game or in the menu unplug your controller then plug it back in again.
Not sure why but this fixed the input not being recognised by the game and allowed me to fully use mechanics and merchants as you see in these images.
I hope this helps you too, here’s hoping it’s not just as quirk that works on my configuration.
- Days Gone xbox Elite Controller Guide
- Days Gone How to Play on Offline Mode (No Data Collection)
- Days Gone Steam How to Reduce Game Size
- Days Gone How to Maximize Health Stamina Concentration
- Days Gone How to Get Inside the Nero Checkpoint