For DAVE THE DIVER players who want to farm some Bei, this guide will show you an easy strategy to farm 500 Bei per day by playing the Shark Teeth Minigame
For those wanting an easy way to farm up Bei, this method is an easy way to farm 500 per in-game day and will work 99.9% of the time.
First, head to the Arcade and play the “Shark Teeth” minigame (which you can play 5 times daily). Put down the max bet of Bei (for the total 500 per day, you will need to bet 100 each time, otherwise, do the max bet you can and work your way up to 100).
- Once the round starts, immediately note which tooth has the cavity.
- If the AI goes first, let him complete his turn.
- Once it is your turn, count how many remaining teeth are up from the start to the cavity tooth (DO NOT INCLUDE THE CAVITY TOOTH IN THIS NUMBER).
- If it is NOT a multiple of 4 (4,8,12,16), press the number of teeth that would reduce that number to a multiple of 4. For example: If there are 13 teeth between you and the cavity tooth, you would select ‘1’ to drop it to 12. If there are 19, you will choose 3 to reduce it to 16, etc…
- If it IS a multiple of 4, select ‘1’ (this will prolong the game, hopefully allowing the AI to make a mistake and get you off of a multiple of 4). Repeat this until your turn no longer starts on a multiple of 4, and follow the step above.
- Once you have done this and the AI starts its turn on a multiple of 4, all you have to do is keep the AI on multiples of 4 to be guaranteed to win. To do this, keep the turn sums equal to 4.
* If the AI chooses 1, you choose 3.
* If the AI chooses 2, you choose 2.
* And if the AI chooses 3, you choose 1.
I won’t go into the proof of why this works mathematically, but if you want to learn more about it, I recommend the video on youtube, “Can you solve the 21 flags game from Survivor?” the problem discussed there is essentially the exact same as this game and will better explain why this works.
TLDR: Make sure the AI always starts its turn with a multiple of 4 teeth remaining. Whoever starts their turn with a multiple of 4 is guaranteed to lose if their opponent plays correctly.
- DAVE THE DIVER How to Always Win the Shark Game
- DAVE THE DIVER Reference Guide
- DAVE THE DIVER Easy Red Pot Farm Guide (Cat Food & Ingredients)
- DAVE THE DIVER How to Play on Ultra-wide Resolution
- DAVE THE DIVER GYAO Mini-Game Guide