A simple guide describing what the controls are, since they aren’t described at the remap settings.
To remap the controls, go to Options > Device Settings > Remap.
Displayed on the left side are the controller buttons, and on the right side are the keyboard keys which you can left click to select and then remap to a key of your choosing.
Please note that some keys aren’t able to be remapped to, and some keys are read as another key.
At the backlog, there are commands to jump to the highlighted scene [X], and replay the audio of the highlighted scene that has a speech bubble [A]. Alternatively, you can double left click on any scene to jump, and left click on a scene that has a speech bubble to replay audio.
- Farm Together: Recommended Settings
- A Hat in Time: How to Disable Emote Wheel
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Screenshot Location & Controls
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker How to Change Controls
- Task Force: Controller Setup Guide