For Cyberpunk 2077 players, this is a guide that provides the perk shard locations & video references (skillshards not included), let’s check it out.
1. This guide is a work in progress. There is still undiscovered perk shards out there and if you managed to find one not covered in this guide, perhaps mention it in the comments and I’ll update this guide.
2. This guide only covers perk shards.
3. There is a total of 9 discovered perk shards.
4. Apparently, you can get 2 perk points out of a perk shard. All you have to do is Learn them, not Take them. I’ve tested this on Hotfix 1.05 and it works. I’m pretty sure this is gonna be patched, so take advantage of this now or not, up to you.
Watson – Northside
Westbrook – Japantown
(I already completed the NCPD hustle here so the car disappeared. Make sure to get the perk shards from the dead driver and body in the trunk.)
Santo Domingo – Arroyo (1)
Santo Domingo – Arroyo (2)
(You can get them during the mission with Takemura or during free roam, up to you.)
Heywood – The Glen
(I already completed the NCPD hustle here and it might be too dangerous for early level players to get this perk shard.)
City Center – Corpo Plaza
Santo Domingo – Rancho Coronado
(Initially, this garage is closed off. You have to do a nearby reported crime for this garage to open.)
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Perk Shard Locations Guide, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Duct Tape
- Cyberpunk 2077 All Tarot Card Graffiti Location Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 FPS Boost Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Get Caliburn for Free
- Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Eggs Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Free Legendary Items and Secret Items Guide