Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up entirely of cubes. here is a guide on how to Play in a BORDERLESS WINDOW in Cube World.
- Select ‘Properties‘
- In the ‘GENERAL‘ tab you should have an option ‘SET LAUNCH OPTIONS‘ select that.
- Then in the box, type in (or copy paste this): -windowed -noborder
You should now be able to play in Borderless mode, it worked for me. I hope it helps!
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Set Custom Resolutions Guide
- Persona 5 Strikers Fix for Infinite Loading & Black Screen Windowed Mode
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time How to Change Language
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5: How to Fix Low FPS
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Automatically Skip Intro Videos