This guide will show you how to get the armor and item(s) required to make this grind a lot faster. This is a basic guide than can be done in no less than an hour and is very simple. This will give about 2.5k per run (each run is about 30 sec – 1 min) and is my best way of farming gold. Found all of this out by myself by doing the side quests and getting the hidden key.
Prepping Before the Grind
2. Get the gravi-ruff and celestail magics (they are optional but make the grind faster).
3. Get the doge knight armor (from doge knight quest in lupus region) sword is not needed but gives 1 gold per hit.
4. Upgrade celestail to level 5 or above (for faster grind).
5. Equip celestail with your mage and gravi-ruff with your melee.
6. Equip doge knight armor on your melee.
The Gold Grind
7. Head over to hidden cave in the kiggy region.
8. Open hidden key door.
9. Attract all 3 golden chests near each other and use the gravi-ruff ability followed by the celestail ability (they can be done in any order).
10. If gravi-ruff runs out, roll back in and activate it again.
11. Get more mana and roll away at a good time and repeat steps 9 and 10.
12. Once you have killed the 3 chests and collected the gold with the DOGE KNIGHT CHARACTER, head out of the cave.
13. Go to the nearest save point so you get max hp and mana.
14. Go back into hidden cave and repeat steps 7-13.
- The Knight of the Crimson Tower: 100% Achievements Guide
- Monster Sanctuary Item Grinding Without Using PVP or Infinite Arena
- Merchant: 100% Achievement Guide
- RuneScape Combat Skill Level Up Guide
- Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD – All Maps guide