Want to open more loot crate in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021? this guide will show you how to quickly farming Loot Crate in game, let’s check it out.
What crates give us and why farm them?
– shed map (unlocks location of barn that we can visit)
– junk (blue gears to upgrade/tune-up parts
– additional crate
Because of the ability to acquire chest from chest we can make multiple from one, so it’s recommended to farm them if we are in a need of acquiring an item from the drop list.
Despite all those bonuses we can get from the case being very lucrative, i highly suggest doing the repair tree first and then moving on to the lucky one – thanks to repair skills we can minimize the buying costs and maximize the profit from jobs.
So how to farm them quickly?
Remember that to gain access to specific jobs (ex. brake repair) we are gonna need a specific tool (brake lathe).
Jobs that can be done the fastest are:
-fluid change and tune-up (wrench)
-body repair (doors)
-exhaust repair (exhaust pipe)
-brake repair (brake disc)
-jobs associated with gearboxes (gear stick)
That’s all we are sharing today in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Fast Loot Crate Farming Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author angie.
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Easy Money Making Gudie (Electric Car DLC Needed)
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Complete List of Real Cars Names
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 4th Car Spot in Car Salon
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 How to Access Crushdump Files
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 How to Access Player.log and Save from Game