https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/129HvG6Lea_DGJjAKUJJ94fIy8n7zveSceF2XdExOdac/edit?usp=sharingBenches and Seats
Some cars have benches, some don’t. Those without benches show a #N/A in the “Bench” space in the list. Same deal with left / right seats. One car (Bolt Atlanta F-Mill) has a different seat on the right so all the rest show a #N/A in the “Seat Right” space
How to read Rim / Tire sizes
For this example I am using the Bolt Atlanta default rims and tires
Rims are presented with their size in parenthesis, such as: Rim Atlanta (15″) ET:0
Meaning the size of that rim is 15.
Tires have their width and profile also in parenthesis such as: Vintage Tire (215/70R)
Meaning the width of that tire is 215 and its profile is 70. Obviously the size needs to be the same as the Rim you picked, in this case 15
Rear rims and tires are listed if they are different, otherwise they show as #N/A meaning the rear and front are the same.
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 All Story Cars Broken Down
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 4th Car Spot in Car Salon
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Complete List of Real Cars Names
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 All Different Cars Locations Guide
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Complete Car Pricing List Guide