For achievement hunters of Blacksmith Weapon Merchant ,this guide will help you get all the achievements in the game.
Go to the settings and cycle through all the languages in the game.
After clicking about 25 times you should get the achievement.
Baby Steps | Getting started | Like a Pro
These achievements should be achieved within 1 game.
The first is for making 100 weapons, then a 1000 and the final one is 5000 weapons.
1. Start of by purchasing 1 upgrade in efficiency.
2. After that your should get an upgrade in soil before anything else.
3. After getting your first upgrade in soil, you can either go for another upgrade in efficiency, or getting an extra worker.
4. After having 2 effiency and/or an extra worker go for another upgrade in soil.
5. After having 2 upgrades in soil go for an upgrade in growth speed and effiency.
6. Now it’s all about balancing growth, speed and efficiency until you can get soil 4.
7. After getting soil 4, you should focus on upgrading faster growth and faster speed until they’re maxed. (Growth is 12 upgrades and speed is 15).
8. After maxing out growth and speed you can keep going for efficiency and soil, because soil gives you more variety in resources.
For this one you need to make a total of 10,000 weapons.Unlike Baby Steps/Getting started/Like a Pro, you can safely exit the game and continue later on.
To get this one, you have to climb to the #1 spot on the leaderboard.This is the hardest achievement to get, as you need over 23 million points to get it.