For Black Market of Bulletphilia ~ 100th Black Market players, this is a basic guide about how to play the game, for people who can’t Japanese and are waiting on translations.
– Fires bullets.
– Fires the Magic Circle.
SLOW: Shift Key
– Slows you down, and makes your hurtbox visible.
– Uses your currently selected card.
– Switches your currently selected card.
– Take a rest.
At the end of each boss, you’ll be taken to a Menu screen. You can start the next stage, equip owned cards, or buy new ones.
You can use your money tokens to buy new cards to use in battle!
There are four main types of card:
– Active cards are usable with the ITEM button anytime during gameplay. After being used, they have a cooldown.
– Equipment cards give you extra firepower on your SHOT, and can also erase bullets they come into contact with.
– Passive cards give certain perks that are active at all times.
– Item cards increase the player’s money, power, or resources when purchased or collected.
As you clear more stages, the store will begin to sell more new cards.
The Black Market
Bullet money appears when you hit an enemy bullet with a Magic Circle. Press and hold the MAGIC button, then release it to deploy the circle. (You can move the circle’s position while holding down the button.)
Enemy bullets that enter the circle will slow down, and emit small bullet money collectibles. The bullets can also damage enemies. Note that the Magic Circle has a cool-down timer. You’ll know when to use it when Marisa has a star pattern surrounding her. This star also lets Marisa slow bullets and collect bullet money by grazing!
Multiple times per stage, the Black Market will show up. You can use your bullet money to buy powerful cards at cheaper prices than at the normal market. You can purchase more than one. If you don’t have any bullet money, you can take Nazrin’s card, which gives you some bullet money. All bullet money will be converted to yellow money at the end of the level.
That’s all we are sharing today in Black Market of Bulletphilia ~ 100th Black Market Basic Guide for Beginners, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Bede