For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this is a puzzle guide of The Case of Death (Gale), the solution is provided and there will be more puzzle solutions on the way.
The Case of Death (Gale)
Upon the death of Gale a quest appears, it explains everything you need to know but I will list the correct order of events nevertheless.
When prompted for the correct order of instructions they are as follows.
`1, Retrieve the pouch
`2, Bottom right
`3, the answer with “ash” at the end
Open the pouch located on gales dead body through the inventory menu, pull the purple thread, open the pouch again and take the items within, use the flute and play the notes D,E,A,D then say the phrase ending with “ash” then hand over the letter, you now should have the level 9 scroll of true resurrection available to resurrect gale.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 Puzzle Guide – The Case of Death (Gale), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to jj64
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Puzzle Guide – Defiled Temple Moon Circle
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 The Local Rat Location(Side Quest)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Windows 7 Black Screen