This is not a full walkthrough but achievements are given in the order that they can be achieved when playing through the game normaly, thus this guide may serve as a reference in case you missed something or you got stuck. There is also a list of keyitem locations at the very end of the guide, just in case you can’t find them.
Note: the saves in this game are broken and loading them will mess up most of the triggers, so for every ending (there are 4) you will probably have to start a new game.
1. Find and Unlock Ending 1
Yes, the first ending is the very first achievement you can get. Just step through the first door, decide its to scary and turn around and leave.
Get the flashlight from the trunk at the end of the first corridor
3. Find and Unlock Ending 2
Leave the brown room through the other door (not the one you entered) turn right and enter the bathroom at the end of the corridor. Once you leave a shadow will appear. Move towards it and turn right towards the basement door. The shadow will attack you and grant you Ending 2.
4. Going Down?
Once you acquired the basement key from the room with the workstation computer, head to the basement to unlock this achievement
5. Unlock the Safe
Use the piano and follow the instructions on the note in the same room (play me). If you don’t know how to read notes, there is a note in the corridor leading to the broken piano room that will help you. Alternativley here’s the solution: . This will also get you your first piano key (P1)
6. Screw Master
- Get screw (S1) from the corridor leading to the broken piano room
- Get screw (S2) from the red corridor
- Get screw (S3) from the green corridor, after you interacted with the backdoor
Note: there is no purpose to the screws other than this achievement.
7. Find and Unlock Ending 3
Once you found the backdoor key in the corridor with the rose wallpaper, make your way back to the backdoor and leave.
8. Heaven Awaits
Place the statue of jesus on the empty cross in the green room. This will also get you your 3rd piano key (P3)
9. Replace 3 Piano Keys
- Get piano key (P1) from the room with the safe and the piano (see 4. Unlock the safe)
- Get piano key (P2) from the room with the manequins. Note: To get out of the room just interact with the messageboard.
- Get piano key (P3) from the green room with the cross (see 7. Heaven Awaits)
- Goto the room with the broken piano and place the keys
10. Enter the Sewer
After replacing the piano keys (see 8. Replace 3 Piano Keys) get the keycard from the dead body in the now open bathroom. Goto the blue corridor interact with the door at the other end 4 times – the layout of the corridor changes each time – until the corridor is back to normal. Afterwards leave the corridor the way you entered. Once you’r out the door to the sewer will open. Turn around and enter the sewer.
11. Enter the Morgue
Just follow the path through the sewer utilizing the wrench to close the valves and stop the steam until you reach the morgue
- Get note (N1) from the Kitchen
- Get note (N2) from Michelle’s room
- Get note (N3) from blue bedroom
- Get note (N4) from the corridor leading to the broken piano room
- Get note (N5) from room with broken piano
- Get note (N6) from kids room
- Get note (N7) from room with piano and safe
- Get note (N8) from the green corridor
- Get note (N9) right next to the previous one (Ransom note)
- Get note (N10) from the dissection room (Dissection Schedule 1). There are two so it’s probably best to read both
- Get note (N11) from the green corridor, after you interacted with the backdoor
- Get note (N12) from blue corridor (with the door leading to sewers)
- Get note (N13) from sewer
- Get notes (N14-17) from morgue. The hardest to spot note lies on a brown patient bed in the corridor
- Get notes (N19-20) in the brown corridor after the morgue
13. Car Enthusiast
After collecting the last note (if you missed any now is the best time to backtrack) grab the keys next to the last note.
14. Find and Unlock Ending 4
After picking up the car keys, follow along the corridor and go through the open door. The shadow will spawn and slowly move towards you, while the wall slowly slides away. Once you can interact with the door, do so. Congratulations you have finished the game and acquired the final achievement.
- Michelle’s room key :(on shelves in brown room)
- Wrench – used for closing valves in the sewer :(on shelves in brown room)
- Basement key :(room with workstation)
- Statue of Jesus :(room with broken piano)
- Backdoor key :(corridor with the rose wallpaper)
- Keycard :(from bathroom with the dead person)
Written by NOCTM
- The Orphan A Tale of An Errant Ghost – Hidden Object Game Wlalkthrough
- Firewood: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement
- Secret Neighbor: How to Unlock You shall not pass! Achievement
- Pacify: All I Love Lore Documents Locations
- MIDNIGHT Remastered: Walkthrough & Achievements Guide